BIM Co - Chesterfield | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Chesterfield, Derbyshire, England
£35000 - £45000/annum plus Car Allowance
Permanent (Full time)
Job title: BIM Co-Ordinator
Location: Yorkshire – ideally suited to those based around Sheffield, Wakefield, Worksop, Doncaster, Leeds, Bradford, Mansfield and Nottingham
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 plus Car Allowance
Company Information: An excellent opportunity has arisen to work for a Principle Contractor supporting the delivery of live projects/frameworks. My client has a strong reputation of delivering highly complex projects in budget and on time. This opportunity has arisen due to my client expanding their Consultancy & Engineering Services based out of the Yorkshire offices.
- Strong experience in Rail
- Well conversed with Bentley
- · Ability to understand engineering drawings and layouts that have been produced from calculation software and the ability to input this into a Bentley Model
-Main contractor background
- Design Checking/Reporting
- Design for construction at all stages from concept to delivery
- Quality Assurance on Site to support the delivery team
· Produce coordinated solutions, working drawings, schedules, forms, and records as appropriate.·
Co-ordinate Mechanical and Electrical services layouts with other disciplines.
Comply with all EHSQ policies and procedures as required