Showroom Consultant - Abingdon | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Abingdon, Oxfordshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
Showroom Sales Consultant - Graham: The Plumbers' Merchant
Graham are a part of Saint-Gobain - Winners of 'TOP EMPLOYER UK AND GLOBAL' six years running! (Apply online only))
We have an exciting opportunity for a Showroom Consultant to join the team at Graham Abingdon and help our retail customers create their perfect bathrooms. In this exciting role, you'll be the face of our Bathroom and Tile showroom, guiding our customers along the design process to help them best realise their projects and plans. The showroom Consultant will be passionate about providing excellent service, and will thrive in a customer-facing role.
Here at Graham, we aim to provide a personable approach, maintaining a "family feel" as we pride ourselves on offering not only the best commercial offering for our customers, but also the best customer service too. By putting our people, colleagues and customers at the heart of everything we do, we believe it is them that give us a competitive advantage.
As a Showroom Consultant with Graham, you will:
* Provide a consultative sales approach with customers from both trade and retail backgrounds, finding the best solution to fit their needs.
* Supply quotes and bathroom designs as required from detailed plans.
* Maintain our commitment to providing excellent customer service and ensure our showroom meets the highest of standards.
* Collect feedback and drive up our social media presence to increase awareness of our showroom offers.
At Graham, we pride ourselves on giving our customers the best possible service, but that can only happen if we have people with the right attitude working for us.
So if you...
* Have previous experience within a customer-facing role providing excellent service leading to sales - this could be gained within the industry or elsewhere within retail or hospitality
* Have proven experience of meeting sales targets and KPIs.
* Demonstrate fantastic customer service skills and know what a great experience looks, sounds and feels like.
* Can build customers' confidence by advising them and guiding their decisions, whilst providing the best possible solution to fit their needs.
* Enjoy working towards targets and working with customers from conception to completion.
* Are well presented, articulate and confident with an ability to communicate with customers and stakeholders from all levels.
Please note It would be preferable to the manager to identify a candidate with industry knowledge and experience, but so long as the other core criteria above is met, this is something that the right person can learn. We encourage applications from all background's if you can demonstrate the skills highlighted.
We also offer some fantastic benefits, including;
- Competitive salary, bonus scheme
- Excellent Retirement Savings Plan with additional Life Cover increasing employer contributions with service
- 31 days' holiday (including bank holidays)
- Genuine career progression opportunities with Saint Gobain's 36+ brands.
- Flexible Holiday buy-sell scheme (allowing up to 3 days' holiday to be bought or sold).
- Employee Recognition Scheme - Recognise & Reward
- Staff discounts on all UK Saint-Gobain brands!
- Share Scheme
We are an inclusive employer and keen to hire talented people regardless of their background, abilities, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender, national origin, what football team you support, taste in music, fashion sense or anything else that makes you, you!
We believe that working in a diverse business can be more enjoyable, teams can be more innovative, and make better decisions. We already employ many fantastic people from diverse backgrounds, but we still want to do more.
So, we are on a mission to make Saint-Gobain inclusive and accessible to all, with role models for you to look up to and learn from, no matter who you are!
The world of work is changing, and at Saint-Gobain we are open to new ways of working in order to attract talented people to our business. We understand that everyone has different needs and commitments. Therefore, we are very open to discuss any flexible requirement or need that you may have for this role. We can't guarantee to meet all requests for flexibility when we are recruiting. But, we promise to listen
Applicant privacy notice:
You can find details of our 'Applicant Data Privacy Notice' here