CNC Team Leader / Miller
£30000 - £34000 per annum
CNC Team Leader / Miller Position Overview
- Take a lead role in technically advising staff on the machine shop floor utilising previous CNC Milling experience in order to resolve issues and maintain uptime of machinery.
- Setting and operating CNC Milling machines such as Doosan, Bridgeport and Heidenhain using fanuc controls as and when required to do so though this is not the main aspect of the role.
- Coordinate, train and help production employees
- Assist in the planning of shop floor loading to optimise output levels with loss of quality
- Support the quality inspection team
- Conducting employee appraisals to insure individuals reach their potential
- Conduct fire marshal duties (training provided)
- Manage machine maintenance and breakdowns to ensure good lead times are achieved
CNC Team Leader / Miller Position Requirements
- Experience in the setting and operating of CNC Machines such as;
- Ability and proficiency to create programs using EdgeCAM or EzMill. Other CAM packages considered as specific training can be provided.
- Experience in a management/supervisory role would be advantageous though the desire to step up from a CNC Miller position would be great as well
- Ability to delegate and prioritise workloads in order to ensure that deadlines are met whilst adhering to strict quality standards
- Report to manufacturing director in order to continue to make improvements to the team.
CNC Team Leader / Miller Position Remuneration
£30,000 £34,000 dependent upon experience
Monday to Friday, 41 Hour week
Overtime paid at 1.4 times hourly rate
Company Bonus scheme
33 days holiday including public holidays
PPE equipment provided as standard
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Posted 41 days ago