£55 - £60 per day
Maths and English Tutor
Do you require flexible working hours? Are you looking to work in a rewarding environment?
Randstad Education is currently seeking a Maths and English Tutor to work around the Rhyl area on a part time basis. As part of your role you will be attending various settings in different locations on a daily basis to deliver 1:1 tuition sessions. This specific role is beginning in October and will include between 10 to 15 hours tutoring per week. This tutoring can take place in school, or in a public library.
Responsibilities of this Tuition role:
* Working with students in their homes, centres or public libraries delivering education to disengaged students
* Planning and delivering individual sessions based upon the students required targets, skills and interests
* Documenting and providing evidence of learning by reporting on individual sessions
* Attending review meetings to provide evidence of your students learning and development
Benefits of this Tuition role:
* Flexible working hours to suit your home needs
* Dedicated consultant available on call 24/7
* Work within your local area
* £300 refer a friend vouchers
* CPD training, including safeguarding and team teach
* QTS/Degree in Maths or English or previous 1:1 Maths and English tuition experience
* Previous experience working with under 16s in a school environment
* Registration with the EWC required
* Own transport
This is a rewarding role working with vulnerable students who require help and support to achieve their Maths and English GCSEs.
If you are a caring and passionate tutor who has the ability to engage students on a 1:1 basis please apply online now!
Posted 48 days ago