Business Development - City of Bristol - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Business Development Executive
City of Bristol - This Area Only
£25000/annum + bonus scheme, £4k car allowance
Permanent (Full time)
Due rapid and consistent growth, Acacia Training Ltd, a well-regarded training company are looking to recruit an experienced, motivated and ambitious Sales Executive based in the south of England but able to travel extensively throughout the UK.
Concentrating on business development, you will be able to close the deal and develop strategies to attract and maintain clients. You will be equally adept at face to face/remote presentations and telephone based sales. Enthusiasm, self motivation and a genuine desire to achieve will all be within your skill set as will a passion for sales and winning new business.
The core duties in this role will include:
* Management and maintenance of sales accounts.
* Generation of new business
* Develop and expand existing client base
* Generating and follow up sales leads
* Meet or exceed sales targets.
The successful individual will possess:
* A minimum of two-year’s experience of working in a sales role
* Experience of working in a training environment along with knowledge of Apprenticeships and Work Programme Schemes
* Experience in generating new business
* Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
* A proven track record of meeting/exceeding targets
* Ability to develop effective working relationships at all levels
* Strong time management skills
* Service linked holidays
* Company Car or Car Allowance
* Legal and General Pension Scheme
* Laptop, Mobile phone
* Health Care Scheme
* Company Sickness Scheme
If you feel you have what it takes to join our dynamic team please apply by forwarding your CV with a covering email containing your current salary.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, gender or age.
Acacia Training are Disability Confident Leaders and accredited members of the Defence Employer Recognition Scheme and as such welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Deadline for applications is 1st July 2021. Applicants successful in passing the first stage of the recruitment process will be invited for interview later in the month