Commercial Assistant/Administrator - Tewkesbury | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire, England
Permanent (Full time)
Our Tewkesbury based client is looking for a Commercial Assistant to join their team. You will be working within a department that deals with major house builders from the initial quotation up until an order is placed. You will also prepare documentation to hand over to the operations department and deal with internal and external parties.
Duties are as follows:
- Assisting with site file set
- Compiling Plot Packs for the Project Coordinator to sign off
- Updating of online drawings as and when required, notifying relevant departments that they have been received. Where sites and not online, requesting drawing
- register list from builder
- Checking of former orders against drawings/schedules
- Assisting with site file set up including health and safety documents
- Compiling Plot Packs for the Project coordinator to sign off
- Keeping Drawing Register up-to-date inclusive of filed drawings
- General Filing and Administration work as required
- Assisting with preparation of documents for tender.
- Any other duties within the office as required
- Experience of working in an office environment
- Good Telephone Manner
- Good Communication Skills - Verbal and Written
- Good eye for detail
- Good understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Preferably experience in the construction industry although full training would be given
- Understanding of drawings would be an advantage although full training would be given
- Reliable person with a good teamwork ethic and timekeeping skills.
Working hours are 9am-5pm
Salary - Dependant on Experience.
if you would like to know more about this role then please contact Gemma at Adecco today on !
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.