Manager - London | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Manager - Financial Services (Data Strategy & Management)
London, Greater London, England
Permanent (Full time)
In the , our Financial Services practice works collaboratively with Tier 1 investment & retail banks, insurers and asset managers, designing, implementing and managing solutions for our clients focused on our core offerings:
* Data strategy
* Finance transformation
* Risk & Regulation
* Financial Crime
* Brexit & Legal Entity Optimisation
Complemented by the Sia Partners Consulting ecosystem, we are able to offer enhanced consulting capabilities to deliver optimal results for our clients in large-scale programmes and strategic initiatives.
As a Manager, you will be responsible for…
* Leading the delivery of projects, potentially working across several clients in the UK and, if required, support overseas engagements;
* Supporting business development activities, working with Senior Managers and Directors to develop proposals for practice-related opportunities;
* Recognising opportunities for Sia Partners to expand their offering to existing clients;
* Building and maintaining your own external professional peer networks;
* Contributing to thought leadership, working on blogs and the development of Sia Partners ‘assets’ including methodology and tools;
* Supporting marketing campaigns and overall external positioning of Sia Partners across social networks;
* Facilitating own learning and specialist subject matter knowledge whilst supporting Senior Consultants to further develop their knowledge and consulting skills within the practice;
* Working closely with other teams within Sia Partners to share information;
* Coaching and mentoring junior colleagues’ performance and development;
* Developing your specific service expertise.
You can expect…
* A diverse and supportive atmosphere, where innovation and initiative are encouraged;
* A commitment to diversity, inclusion and employee well-being;
* Opportunities to flex your intellectual and creative muscles;
* Welcoming, friendly and professional colleagues;
* A personal development plan with clear goals for advancement;
* A meritocratic approach to promotion that rewards those who exceed expectations;
* A competitive salary, in line with the market and your peers.
* Flexible working arrangements;
* A performance-related bonus;
* Health, life, dental, optical and travel insurance;
* An employer-matched contribution pension scheme;
* Cycle to Work Scheme
* 25 days holiday per year, plus Bank Holidays