Business Intelligence Developer
Brighouse, Calderdale, England
£ 40000.00 - £ 45000.00 Per Annum
Permanent (Full time)
Job Title: Business Intelligence Developer
Location: Brighouse, Huddersfield
Salary: Circa £45,000
Established for nearly 20 years with telecommunications services, based in Brighouse, Huddersfield. With 100,000s of mobile, fixed voice and data customer connections they understand that technology and communications can shape and play a pivotal role in your business operations. The client partner with only the best, so they can provide communication solutions that truly enhance your business activities. The full suite of telecom services means that you can pick and choose the telecom options which work for your business and your customers.
Based in Brighouse, you will be responsible for the following:
- Development and maintenance of billing platform data algorithms.
- Work with the BI team to develop billing algorithms solutions to meet the business's requirements
- Provide feedback and advice regarding the existing billing algorithms.
- Provide feedback and advice on existing PostgreSQL infrastructure.
Key Experience Required
You will be an experienced application Business Intelligence Developer some of the below:
- Experience with PostgreSQL
- Experience using Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience using Docker
You will be working on a home grown call rating engine. Instead of using Microsoft technologies, my client has built a private cloud and implemented Postgres in a clustered environment. They are looking for someone to come and continue the development of the rating engine, helping identify and correct errors they may have made in our development. If this is something that you can do we would love to see your CV.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.