Service Engineer - Reading - This Area Only | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Reading - This Area Only
£12.00 - £15.00/hour
Permanent (Full time)
Job Title: Field Service Engineer
Pay Rate: £ - £ p/h
Hours: hours p/w Monday - Friday & on call rota 1 in 3 weekends
Start Date: ASAP
Field Service Engineer Overview
Are you looking for a career on the road? Do you have experience working within the recycling industry?
My client are successful leaders in their fast-paced environment. They are a company who are very innovative and are looking to get into more markets as they grow. Due to consistent organic growth, they are now currently looking to add to their already strong field service team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward-thinking organisation who boast one of the highest staff retention rates within the industry.
Field Service Engineer Responsibilities
* Fault finding/diagnosing faults and repairing
* Providing accurate reports from each job attendance
* Ensure that we adhere to company health and safety
* Attending quarterly appraisals and training reviews
* Reactive breakdown attendance in line with the company service level agreement
* Installing and commissioning of waste recycling equipment
* Up keeping tools and stock levels for parts
Skills for a successful Field Service Engineer
* Good understanding of hydraulic systems
* Fabrication experience
* Edition 17 electrician certification
* Excellent communication and management skills
* Good understanding of electrical circuits
* CSCS/CITB site safety passes
* Excellent people skills
* Must be located within 50km of Reading
* PLC knowledge
* IOSH/NEBOSH certified
* Licences for forklift truck/MEWP
* Service engineering experience
* Completed courses in First Aid, manual handling, abrasive wheels and hand held tools
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on (phone number removed) and ask for Guleid. Alternatively, you can email (url removed)
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise