Vegetable Preparation Kitchen Manager - Newquay | 30076 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Vegetable Preparation Kitchen Manager
Newquay, Cornwall, England
Permanent (Full time)
Fresh Cuts produces freshly prepared vegetables and mixes for the hospitality industry including peeling, slicing, dicing, shredding etc. as well as bespoke mixes.
The role involves:
* Overseeing the day-to-day operation of the Prep Kitchen
* Ensuring food safety regulations are adhered to
* Working within SALSA guidelines
* Dissecting and preparing orders for same day dispatch
* Prepping in readiness for the following day
* Supervising the Fresh Cuts team
The successful candidate will have:
* Commercial Kitchen Experience
* Minimum of Intermediate Food Hygiene
* Knife Skills
* An eye for attention to detail
* The ability to use their initiative as well as work as part of our team
As well as:
* Fit and healthy with the ability to stand for 6 - 8 hours
* Ability to lift up to 25kg
The full-time hours are Monday to Saturday - 4am to mid/late morning finish with an immediate start.