KS1 & KS2 SUPPLY TEACHERS BRISTOL - Bristol | Zoek UK | e07355
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
KS1 & KS2 SUPPLY TEACHERS BRISTOL
£100 - £120 per day
About the job
Prospero Teaching is looking for a Key Stage 1 and 2 Supply Teachers to provide short-term supply cover in various primary schools in the Bristol area. Bookings range from 1 week to a full half-term.
The schools also book teachers for emergency cover, so if you are looking for just a few days' work each week this option is available. You can select your preferred booking length, either day to day cover or short-term.
Supply Teacher Contract/Position Details
- Location - Bristol
- Position - Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 Supply Teachers
- Type of work - Class teaching, marking, assessment where applicable
- Start date - ASAP
- Likely Duration - ongoing supply cover
- Contract type - Temporary
- Full-time potential
- Minimum rate of pay - £100
- Maximum rate of pay - £120
- Hours - 8:20am- (term time only)
Supply Teacher Experience, Training and Qualifications
- It is essential that you have QTS and experience working in KS1 or KS2.
- You will need to have taught in KS1 or KS2 either in a permanent or supply cover role, or on teaching placement if you are an NQT.
- Up to date Safeguarding training is imperative; you can undertake a free course with Prospero Teaching if you have not completed a Safeguarding course in the last 12 months.
- Strong Behaviour Management skills are a must.
To be eligible for any teaching job with Prospero Teaching, you must
- Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
- Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with online update service or be willing to process a new application.
- Provide two professional child related references.
If you are a Key Stage 1/ Key Stage 2 Teacher and would like to be considered for this teaching job, please apply below, email ###### or call us on#########
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
If you would like to earn a £150 bonus and know someone who would be interested in this or other teaching jobs check out our Refer a Friend scheme.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...