Peripatetic Nurse Manager - South Cowton | 374 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Peripatetic Nurse Manager - Rehabilitation
South Cowton, North Yorkshire, England
£45k per year + £3,000 car allowance
Permanent (Full time)
Peripatetic Nurse Manager - Mental Health / Brain Injury
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) or Learning Disability Nurse ( RNLD ) or Registered Adult Nurse ( RGN ) for a Peripatetic Nurse Manager role across 3 of our 32 specialist homes.
- Service Type: Specialist Care Homes for adults with Brain Injuries, Mental Health Issues and Physical Health Needs
- Salary: £45,000 per annum - plus £3000 car allowance
- Hours : Full Time - 40 hours per week. Full flexibility will be required within the 40 hour work week to meet the needs of the business.
Travel and locations - Region 3 - You will be supporting homes across a geographical footprint predominantly in Stoke on Trent and Sheffield ensuring the homes are demonstrating, as a minimum, Good practice in all CQC KLOE's. There will be potential overnight stays of up to 4 consecutive nights per week with this role, please take this into consideration before applying for this position.
About the role
- You'll travel across your region to manage and develop the teams in various care homes.
- Overnight accommodation will be provided where the need arises
- Taking lead in the absence of a home's own CNM or in conjunction and collaboration with the homes own CNM
- You can expect to be involved in everything from care planning and audits to motivating the teams
- You'll need to be a Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN or RNLD) with current NMC registration and a teaching, mentoring or supervision qualification.
- Minimum 3 years post NMC registration experience
- Understanding of MCA and DoLs processes and procedures
The full list of benefits includes -
- Competitive salary + car allowance
- Comprehensive induction programme
- On-going training and development
- Clear career progression route
- 28 days annual leave
- Company pension scheme
- Free uniform
- Free car parking
- Paid NMC registration after 12 months - Worth £120
- Paid enhanced DBS check
- RCNi CPD e-learning - offers support and training for revalidation
- Childcare vouchers
- Retail and leisure discounts
- Holiday discounts
- 2 for 1 cinema tickets
- Employee assistance program - 24 hour helpline and face to face counselling
- Free financial advice and assistance
For more information or to apply for the role please call Amy Parker on######### or email a copy of your CV to @.uk
You can also text me on######### this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know it's from you.
ready to work
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...