Amazon Warehouse Picker/Packer - Finningley | -545180 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Amazon Warehouse Picker/Packer
Finningley, Doncaster, England
Permanent (Full time)
Adecco, the sole supplier of vacancies at Amazon Doncaster is now hiring for roles based in:
LBA1 - Amazon Fulfillment Centre, Balby Carr Bank, Doncaster DN4 5JS, United Kingdom
LBA2 - Amazon Fulfillment Centre, Unit 1, Iport Avenue, New Rossington, Doncaster, South Yorkshire, DN11 0BG.
LBA3 - Amazon Fulfillment Centre, Unit 3, Water Vole Way, Doncaster DN4 5JP
LBA4 - Amazon Fulfillment Centre, Toronto Way, Doncaster DN11
Rate of pay:
£ per hour for day time shifts. £ for night time shifts. Overtime up to £ per hour.
Earn a bonus of £500-£750 subject to start date, location, attendance and shift worked. This is made up of £50 paid weekly subject to attendance. Plus a £250 bonus if you work up to 24 December 2020.
Transport available from Rotherham bus station
Health and safety are a top priority with all of Amazon’s roles and sites. Amazon continues to consult with medical and health experts, and take all recommended precautions in buildings and stores to keep people healthy. Amazon has taken measures to promote social distancing in the workplace and taken on enhanced and frequent cleaning, to name just a few.
As a warehouse operative you must have drive, ambition and a passion for ensuring that customers receive a first-class Amazon experience.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
As a warehouse operative you may be asked to work in various areas of the building, the main departments being Inbound and Outbound. Tasks may include:
- Efficiently and effectively receiving & storing goods inwards following Amazon's internal processes and procedures and using radio frequency (RF) scanners
- Pick our customer orders ensuring a high level of quality and productivity
- Accurately pack and ship our customer orders to ensure we meet customers' high expectations
- Accurately pick products to ensure we meet customers’ high expectations, potentially on a multi-level mezzanine
- Accurately read instructions from a scanner
- Relocate products using forklifts, pump truck and power pallet truck
- Consistently achieve Minimum Acceptable Performance Standard (MAPS) set for your department
- Adhere to strict safety, quality and production standards
Physical Demands - The role involves the following physical demands on a daily basis:
- Standing and/or walking for long periods of between 8 and 12 hours per shift (standard full time shifts are 10 hours excluding overtime, flex and part-time shifts may vary)
- Lifting and moving products up to 23kg in weight
- Lifting, bending, reaching above the head, kneeling, crouching, and/or stretching for 8 to 12 hours (standard full time shifts are 10 hours excluding overtime, flex and part-time shifts may vary)
- Pushing and pulling product up to 23kg in weight for 8 to 12 hours per shift (standard full time shifts are 10 hours excluding overtime, flex and part-time shifts may vary)
- Manual dexterity of both hands and wrists
- Working on a secure mezzanine at a height of between 9 to 12 metres (equivalent to a 3 or 4 storey building)
- Regularly climbing and descending flights of stairs safely
Apply today, start tomorrow.