Domiciliary Healthcare Assistant
£10.00 - £14.00 per hour
Domiciliary Carers Needed in Tadworth!
We are currently recruiting for a clients spectacular Domiciliary Care Company and require Home Carers for a permanent Full Time role covering the Tadworth area.
We are looking for someone like you: Enthusiastic, Reliable and Honest to support people in residential & home care.
- Previous experience is not essential
- Friendly and supportive team
- Flexible working hours
- Offer ongoing training and professional development
- Career development
- Good rates of pay
- Paid holiday
- Annual refresher training
- Employee recognition
- Opportunity to study for Health and Social Care.
The type of care a Home Carer will provide will vary from person to person but will include the following:
- Personal Care (provide a shower, bath, changing pads etc.)
- Practical Support such as laundry, cleaning, preparing and cooking meals
The company will be happy to develop people:
- Who have a passion about helping people maintain independence at home
- Who have a can do, positive attitude
- Who have the compassion, dedication and willingness to go the extra mile
- Who have excellent communications skills and possess the ability to build relationships with those we support and those around them
- Who enjoys a challenge and are flexible in their approach to work
- Who can display empathy, understanding, comfort and reassurance to all those we support.
- Passion for delivering high levels of care
- Good numeric and literacy skills
- A warm and friendly disposition
- Caring attitude
- Good communication skills, able to put others at ease
- A strong team worker
- Supportive and patient
- Reliable and punctual
- Willingness to develop new skills (to NVQ 2/3)
- Have a driving license & access to your own transport.
Full Time (Mornings/ Afternoons)
Rate of Pay £10.00 (Week days), £12.00 (Saturdays), £14.00 (Sundays)
Posted 9 days ago