About the role:
Gyron is a rapidly growing part of NTT, the worlds largest telecommunications service provider, and provides highly resilient and energy efficient datacentre services, supporting business critical IT applications for customers, from five state-of-the-art datacentre facilities in the South East of England.
We are now recruiting experienced Security Officers to join its 24/7 team based in Slough. The ideal candidate must be smartly presented, confident, have flexible approach to working hours and be a team player. A strong commitment to providing customer service is essential. Reasonable level of computer skills required as well as excellent communications skills - both written and oral.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Managing access control procedures to ensure only authorised personnel are permitted into the building or other specific areas
- Issuing passes and collecting relevant ID
- Monitoring of CCTV
- Assisting in fire drills and alarms
- Ensuring Health and Safety rules are adhered to at ALL times
- Reception duties
- Assisting the Security Manager/Deputy Manager where applicable
- Any other activities reasonably required for the day to day operation of the Company.
To succeed in this role you will need:
- To hold a valid Front Line SIA Licence
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels with good relationship building skills
- To possess initiative with an inquisitive nature, unafraid to ask appropriate questions
- To possess a clean full UK driving licence
- To undergo full security checks to BS7858:2012
Posted 12 days ago