Vehicle Technician - Wembley | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Wembley, Greater London, England
25000.0000 - 30000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
My client is looking for a Senior Vehicle Technician to join their highly reputable and expanding team.
The successful candidate will have/be:
- Significant vehicle diagnosis and repair experience
- Previous experience working in a similar role
- High attention to detail and quality of work
- Ability to work fast and efficiently
- Full UK Driving Licence
Duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Advising on best methods of repair and determining repair times in consultation with the Preparation Manager.
- Carrying out the company inspection process, noting all areas requiring repair or service.
- Repairing vehicle faults as identified either by the checklist or during the repair process.
- Ensuring the efficient and effective use of workshop facilities and equipment.
- Ensuring workstations and preparation areas are clean and tidy at all times.
- Communicating with internal teams and departments where necessary.
- Ensuring daily, weekly, monthly service and repair targets are met.
- Providing complex diagnostics to a wide variety of vehicles.
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
Hours: 40 hours a week, 5 on 5 off, 4 on 5 off, 5 on 4 off (15 days per month, 2 weekends off a month) 6am - 6pm including 2 tea breaks and 1 lunch break
Holiday: holiday days
Please contact Alfie to find out more.
In application for this role, you are consenting to TN Recruits Ltd retaining your details to secure you work. All information provided will be held securely for up to 3 years unless we are contacted and instructed otherwise.