BMS Engineer - Milton Keynes - This Area Only | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Milton Keynes - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
BMS Engineer required
£38,000k + Overtime & Call Out
Weekday work: 7:00am - 3:30pm - 10:30am - 7:00pm
Tools provided on site
A large FM Client of ours are looking for a permanent BMS Engineer for their site located in Milton Keynes.
The engineer will be expected to take full responsibility for the building maintenance systems across the systems across the site. A variety of tasks will need to be completed ensuing a all round smooth application.
* Carrying out Planned Preventative Maintenance and complete the appropriate paperwork and reports.
* Carrying out Reactive and emergency breakdown tasks and complete the associated paperwork.
* Being on a call out rota to provide the client with full out of hours cover. One week in five.
* Assisting other team members when required or as directed from the Contracts Manager.
* Attend client meetings as necessary and have valued input into the client's BMS systems moving forward.
* Ensuring that all tasks are completed within the contractual time scales and that KPIs are met.
* Proactively reduce energy consumption on site assisting the site to achieve its 5% reduction target, year on year.
* Overseeing and working closely with our BMS sub-contractor who attends site two days a week.
* Adopting a flexible attitude in relation to assisting the Contract Manager and other team members.
* Carrying out all duties in accordance with company policies and procedures.
* Understanding and completing all work related documentation accurately and on time.
* Carrying out work in a safe and diligent manner.
* Complying with all Health and Safety policies and procedures.
* Undertake additional duties in line with capabilities as required.
* City & Guilds Level II/III or equivalent in relevant disciplines to role of BMS engineer
* Have extensive knowledge of both Trend and Johnson Metasys BMS systems
* Experience of electrical/mechanical maintenance, testing & fault finding on a variety of equipment including heating, ventilation and air conditioning.
* Experience of working within static role desirable.
* An understanding of Service Level Agreements (SLA's), service targets and objectives and Key Performance Indicators (KPI's)
* Knowledge of Health & Safety and safe working practices.
If you are interested in the role, please submit your CV or call Tom ... (phone number removed)
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business