Senior PHP Developer - Borehamwood | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Senior PHP Developer
Borehamwood, Hertfordshire, England
55000.0000 - 65000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
My client is now underway with a new project where they are looking to bring in top talent to work on the latest improvements in PHP development. Our client is one of the largest insurance firms in the world and the role will give you the opportunity to work exclusively in the public sector.
Some of your key responsibilities as the Senior Developer will include but aren’t limited to:
- Developing strategic alternatives and solutions using your problem solving skills to achieve objectives.
- Participating in peer design and code review to identify best steps forward.
- Work as part of a diverse team, including business analysts and product managers to ensure the final product is to standard.
- Ensuring the strictest coding practices are adhered to at all stages. Ensuring a fully refined and operational end product.
- Specifically adhering to GDS standards.
Some key skills for the role are;
- Extensive commercial experience of PHP, LAMP Stack Development
- Experience with modern application development
The successful candidate will have excellent communication and problem solving skills and maintain a positive 'can do' attitude.
In return, the client can provide a challenging yet varied environment to help drive continued professional development and adding depth to current experience.