Part Time Amazon Warehouse Associate - Retford | 30076 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Part Time Amazon Warehouse Associate
Retford, Nottinghamshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
LBA2 - Doncaster
£ per hour DAY SHIFT
£ (including £ shift allowance) per hour NIGHT SHIFT
** From 27/06/2021, there will be a pay increase.
Pay: £10 per hour for day time shifts. £ (£ Night Shift Allowance) per hour for night time shifts.
Part time shifts - 20 hours over 2 shifts per week
Warehouse Fulfilment Associate (UK)
Amazon are currently recruiting for fulfilment associates!
The hours of work are:
- 20 hours over 2 shifts per week
- Set weekly shift patterns
- 12 week Fixed term contract
If you have a disability and consider that you may require an adjustment to Amazon's recruitment process, please contact us to discuss on or by email at
Working as a fulfilment associate, you will provide critical support in helping us deliver to local communities and our loyal customers.
You will be trained in a range of processes in an exciting, busy atmosphere whilst working to specific deadlines.
As an FC Associate you may be asked to work in various areas of the building, the main departments being Inbound and Outbound. Tasks may include:
Handling the full range of goods by Amazon and its Marketplace sellers in the UK, including but not limited to: age restricted products, food (including nuts and meat) and alcohol and chemicals
Efficiently and effectively receiving and storing goods inwards following Amazon's internal processes and procedures and using radio frequency scanners
Pick our customer orders ensuring a high level of quality and productivity
Accurately pack and ship our customer orders to ensure we meet customers' high expectations
Accurately read instructions from a scanner
Relocate products using forklifts, pump truck and power pallet truck
Consistently achieve targets set for your department
Adhere to safety, quality and production standards
Key Skills and Experience:
- Good team player
- Excellent Communication
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Enthusiastic, can-do attitude
- Can follow written instructions
The role involves the following physical demands on a daily basis:
• Standing and/or walking for long periods of between 8 and 12 hours per shift (standard full-time shifts are 10 hours excluding overtime, flex and part-time shifts may vary)
• Lifting and moving products up to 23kg in weight
• Lifting, bending, reaching above the head, kneeling, crouching, and/or stretching for 8 to 12 hours per shift (standard full-time shifts are 10 hours excluding overtime, flex and part-time shifts may vary)
• Pushing and pulling product up to 23kg in weight for 8 to 12 hours per shift (standard full-time shifts are 10 hours excluding overtime, flex and part-time shifts may vary)
• Manual dexterity of both hands and wrists
• Working on a secure mezzanine at a