Project Administrator - Panshanger | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Panshanger, Hertfordshire, England
Contract (Full time)
Hertfordshire Care Providers Association (HCPA) are currently recruiting for a Project Administrator. This is a new and exciting position for someone to support the Education Department to plan, organise and ensure a smooth administrative process and learner journey.
HCPA is a unique company set up to support adult care providers within Hertfordshire to raise quality standards of care. Support is given to our members via funded training and providing information and guidance. We also provide additional services and projects such as recruitment, an independent feedback service, and community education, to name a few. Our team is dedicated to working hard to improve clients lives by providing high quality education and training to providers and we are looking for suitable candidates to share our passion and help us achieve our mission.
Why work for HCPA?
£19,000 per year.
hours per week working 9am until 5pm Monday to Friday.
12-month fixed term contract
Working from modern HCPA Office in Welwyn Garden City
Travel expenses paid when working offsite.
Herts Rewards and MyCareAcademy Benefits
Pension and Sickness Scheme
Employee Assistance Programme
36 days holiday (inclusive of 8 bank holidays)
Friendly and supportive team
Annual Care Awards
Team building days and team events.
What does this Project Administrator position involve?
Your day-to-day duties may involve:
* Organise, plan and schedule a variety of education programmes.
* Support classroom and online delivery of education programme
* Support the learners by identifying additional learning needs and providing the best solutions.
* Carry on checks of learner eligibility to support project requirements.
* Collect paperwork and documentation and securely proves and store accurately through relevant IT systems.
* Take responsibility for the reminder and confirmation process for learners.
* Support by hosting training session alongside any training providers, online and face to face
* Create and monitor booking forms and surveys on our website.
* Book training venues and manage seats.
* Process and manage cancellations.
* Prepare course material or project resources needed in advance.
* Develop new resources to enable reasonable adjustments as required.
* Support the trainers in setting up training rooms or remote sessions as required.
* Follow up on courses by collecting any other information and award learners with certificates.
* Collect, process and report on stats, evaluation data, equal opportunities information and completion rates to support the successful delivery of a project.
Am I the right person for HCPA’s Project Administrator role?
At HCPA we are interested in speaking to individuals who have a passion for raising the quality of care in Hertfordshire. We also need you to:
* Own transport with insurance for business use is essential for this role as travel around Hertfordshire may be required.
* Previous administrative experience
* Have strong attention to detail.
* Excellent communication skills both written, IT and verbal.
* Proven experience in following quality assurance systems and processes
* Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel and Word
* Be happy to work independently and as part of a team.
* Experience in working within an educational setting is desirable.
* Adaptable - training may be within the HCPA training centre and may also be courses that need to be delivered at a client’s site or alternative venues. These may not always be ideal venues for teaching and may require adaptability.
If you are interested in the Project Administrator vacancy and feel you have the relevant skills and experience, please apply now. You can see more of what we do via the HCPA website.
We will be looking to fill this vacancy as soon as possible