Home Instead Senior Care is the world’s leading provider of personal care and companionship services for older people within their own homes. With minimum visits of one hour, award winning training and an excellent reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide. We match our CAREGivers to our clients based on mutual interests and hobbies to help build bonds of trust and enables us to provide personalised support
We are looking for outstanding CAREGivers to join our existing team in the East Wight area including Ryde, Wootton and Seaview. Our CAREGivers provide person centred, companionship led care which gives our CAREGivers enough time to stop and talk.
Personal care is required to support our clients to remain in their own homes, we provide you with all the knowledge and support to go out in the community. We are looking for people who have a kind, empathetic nature to support older people in our community to live well, longer at home.
You do not need any experience or specific qualifications to become a CAREGiver. We believe empathy is far more important than experience. Don’t worry if you haven’t done it before we give you all the tools you need to fulfil this role. All we ask is that you have a big heart and want to make a difference to someone’s life. As the role is completely community based it is important that you have access to transport, a full driving license is desirable.
You will be part of a team:
- Which puts trust, dignity and compassion at the forefront of our care
- You will develop and learn with some of the most highly skilled and professional Care Assistants in the sector
- You will feel part of a team and meet other like-minded Care Assistants
- You will be valued by your clients and appreciated by your employer
- You will be working for an Award-Winning Home Care Group
In return we can offer you:
- Excellent rates of pay starting at £9.50 per hour
- Weekend and Bank Holiday enhancements
- Paid Annual Leave
- Paid Travel Time
- Mileage Paid at 25p per Mile
- Employee Referral Scheme
- No Timesheets
- Electronic Schedule and Timesheets
- Full Inclusive Induction
- Extra Training Opportunities Available After Probation
If you're looking for part time work, which is extremely rewarding and in return receive competitive pay with weekend enhancements and a structured, professional training program, we would love to hear from you. Please contact us on or email**######### .
Posted 13 days ago