Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
£20000.00 - £25000 per annum + pension, flexible working
Are you a recently qualified CAD Technician or REVIT Technician looking for a platform to grow and develop? Do you want to join a growing and experienced team that can support you as your progress in your career?
If this is you then you now stop search job adverts.
Our client is a national multidisciplinary design consultancy who are going from strengthtostrength. They are looking to hire a recently qualified graduate for a REVIT Technician role to join their established MEP team in the heart of Newcastle.
As REVIT Technician you will be developed to be able to;
- Support the design team in the production of full working drawings, models and other technical documentation.
- Manage MEP CAD details and standards.
- Prepare technical drawings and details using AutoCAD and MEP Revit to Company standards and to the requirements of the Directors and Engineers.
- Undertake the plotting and issue of technical drawings.
- Ensure that all project related documentation is kept in compliance to the Business Management systems, processes, and procedures.
- Ensure that QA procedures are adopted and that drawing details and standards are consistent.
- Coordinate building services drawings with internal and external design team members including architects, civil, structural and external works consultants.
- Ensure compliance to the appropriate project specifications, design and health and safety standards as required.
You will have:
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role and/ or desire to learn as a recent graduate
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Show willingness and enthusiasm to learn and develop
- Ability to prioritise workload and plan effectively to ensure deadlines are met
- Good Microsoft Office skills including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Knowledge of BIM level 2
On offer to the successful REVIT Technician is the opportunity to join an established team where you will be supported to develop. Our client offer a number of benefits along with the competitive salary on offer.
Posted 44 days ago