Financial Controller - Sheffield - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Sheffield - This Area Only
30000.0000 - 35000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Financial Controller - Sheffield upto £35k + study Support
An exciting opportunity to join a rapidly expanding business in the Sheffield area. You will be solely responsible for all the accounting for this progressive and award winning international business. Offering an exciting growth journey with the potential and ambition to grow and develop with the business and to become a key member of the Management Team that drives the business forward. The role would suit a Newly Qualified / or Part Qualified Accountant currently studying towards a relevant accounting qualification
Whats on offer
- Competitive salary
- Fantastic experience. Working in a high growth business which will enable your career towards a Senior Financial Controller or Finance Director in a few years
- Full Study Support for ACCA/CIMA
- Mentorship by a leading CFO
- Career Growth
- Working with a great team
Working with the wider Management Team, you will operate across all areas of financial reporting in line with varying reporting deadlines.
We are looking for someone who has the integrity to work with highly confidential information and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
As Financial Controller, you will be responsible for ensuring that all ledger entries are processed in a timely manner.
A keen eye for detail and the ability to multi-task are key, as well as being self-motivated, professional, proactive, collaborative, and efficient.
· Preparation of Month End and year end accounts
· Financial Forecasting / Budgeting
· Cash Flow management and forecasting
· Internal control and process reviews
· Attendance at regular meetings appropriate to the job role
· Transactional processing of all sales and purchase entries
· Deferred and Accrued Income management
· Project transactions / time sheet processing, reporting and revenue recognition
· Reconciliation of all balance sheet control accounts
· Bank reconciliations
· Maintenance of Fixed Asset registers
· Maintenance of Lease Schedules
· Prepayments and Accruals
· Payroll processing
· Purchase Order processing
· Variance analysis
· Experience in either Practice or Industry Accounts
· In depth Financial software knowledge.
· Strong experience of working with Microsoft Excel
· Attention to detail.
· Discretion and integrity due to confidential nature of information
· Newly Qualified / currently studying towards a relevant accounting qualification
Key Words: ACCA/CIMA/ACA , Accountancy jobs in Sheffield, Management Accountant, Finance Manager, Financial Controller, Part qualified Accountant, Newly Qualified Accountant