Mobile Cleaner - Gloucester | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Gloucester, Gloucestershire, England
£8.91 - £9.50/hour
Temporary (Full time)
Pinnacle Group provides people-first, integrated services across a range of community-facing assets and infrastructure – including multi-tenure housing, schools, open spaces, public buildings, utilities and broadband networks – as well as a range of complementary employment and wellbeing outcomes. Across the UK, Pinnacle supports over 300,000 homes, 200 schools and 80 public buildings creating value, providing stewardship and generating positive outcomes for our customers, our partners and our clients.
Our FM business delivers Facilities Management to homes, public and private sector bodies including Registered Providers, schools, universities and blue light statutory authorities. We pride ourselves on placing people at the centre of what we do, while maintaining our values of high quality and excellent customer care.
The Role - Mobile Cleaner
Pinnacle Recruitment are looking for enthusiastic individuals to carry out work with our various clients. Working within the facilities management sector, this company oversee the day to day running of housing developments across the country. The mobile cleaner will be working around the Gloucester area so you must have full UK Driving License.
* Working in a 2 persons team driving a company van to complete the cleaning rota
* Cleaning of communal internal and external areas such as lifts, stairs, courtyards, paths, grass etc.
* Removing any dumped refuse bags and household items to refuse chambers or other refuse areas.
* Checking communal lighting and replacing blown bulbs.
* Sweeping of hard surfaces and litter picking of soft surfaces.
* Cleaning windows within easy reach.
* Advising Manager of materials / equipment to be ordered.
* Ensure stores and equipment are kept secure and in accordance with health and safety requirements.
* Reporting required repairs / maintenance in communal areas.
* Driving company van to and from site.
* Other reasonable duties as directed by Manager.
* Commitment to Customer Service with good communication skills.
* Experience of cleaning services and cleaning equipment.
* Full UK Driving License.
* Cleaning experience
Pinnacle Recruitment (Services) strives to be an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from anyone regardless of ethnic origin, gender, disability, age, trade union activity, marital status, religious belief or sexual orientation.
We are Armed Forces friendly. We welcome applications from ex-Armed Forces personnel, reservists, armed forces veterans, cadet instructors and military spouses/partners