Head of Employer Services - Cambridge | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Head of Employer Services - Cambridge
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
Have you got a track record of effectively developing new business?
Do you want a role that allows you to support, mentor and develop individuals and teams?
Consider the role of Head of Employer Services at Reed in Partnership!
Salary: £40,000 - £47,000 per annum
Contract: Permanent, Full time
We are on a mission to be the partner of choice for developing people and their communities. Reed in Partnership is a public service provider specialising in skills training for the long-term unemployed, increasing employment opportunities by working with employers and providing youth services.
Please Note: This is an expression of interest for future opportunities within Reed in Partnership
What the job is about
As the Head of Employer Services, you will be responsible for the creation, implementation, and continuous improvement of the Employer Engagement Strategy for the contract or region in which you work. You will be responsible for providing support, guidance and a strategic direction to the Recruitment Managers enabling them to meet their performance objectives whilst ensuring we provide a high quality and tailored service to meet the needs of both our employers and Participants.
Leading on our employer engagement strategy, you will proactively promote our services building, developing and maintaining excellent local relationships to ensure they can understand and influence local employment/work initiatives and can integrate our offer with existing services.
In addition to these duties, you are expected to manage your own large employer accounts and will have personal targets to achieve linked these accounts.
What's in it for you?
Alongside a generous base salary, you will have access to our wider career development framework and payment progression plans. With the chance to dramatically make a difference to the local community, this role offers immense job satisfaction.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience of working in sales focussed roles within a business-to-business sales environment, recruitment, welfare-to-work or similar sector.
- Experience of the administration or delivery of recruitment or assessment processes.
- Experience in, or a desire to progress into, a sales management role.
- A personal track record of working towards and achieving targets (minimum 2 years’ experience).
- Experience in, or a desire to progress into, a people management role including supporting, mentoring and coaching and developing individuals/team.
- A minimum of 2 A-Levels or an equivalent Level 3 Diploma.
- GCSE English Language at a minimum of a Grade B (or equivalent Level 2 qualification). OR achievement of a Level 2 in Literacy Assessment at interview stage.
- Experience of working as part of a multi-function service delivery team.
- Demonstrable proficiency in IT and a good grasp of Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint specifically.
Disability Confident Commitment
We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We offer an interview to disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria.