Experienced Additional Learning Needs Teaching - Hengoed | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Experienced Additional Learning Needs Teaching Assistant needed in Caerphilly
Hengoed, Caerphilly , Wales
£60 - £70/day
Temporary (Full time)
Experienced ALN TA/Experienced Additional Learning Needs Teaching Assistant needed in Caerphilly
Are you experienced in supporting children with Additional Learning Needs?
Are you able to work with a team of SEN support staff to assist the class teacher?
An outstanding school in Caerphilly are looking to appoint a qualified Teaching Assistant who can provide an exceptional example to pupils through encouraging positive behaviour.
The ideal candidate will:
* Be experienced in supporting pupils with ALN
* Have a minimum of six months experience working within an educational setting
* Be able to provide targeted academic support to individuals requiring additional assistance
* Be confident leading intervention groups, delivering focused support for core subjects
* Work collaboratively with the class teacher to provide general classroom support for all pupils
* Provide an excellent example to pupils through encouraging positive behaviour
* Sound understanding of child protection and safeguarding guidelines
TeacherActive can offer the successful TA/Teaching Assistant:
* A highly rewarding opportunity
* An excellent and competitive rate of pay
* Fantastic prospects of long term work
* The guarantee of a hard working consultant passionately and actively searching for the right job for you
All of our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you're paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there's no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard earned cash.
If you feel that you are the right TA / Teaching Assistant, please click apply or contact Kaiya on (phone number removed) or email
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with TeacherActive.
Registration involves an enhanced DBS check, ID checks and will require you to supply good professional references. We pride ourselves on excellent service. We can provide a wide range of opportunities in schools and other educational institutions, with good rates of pay, at times to suit your needs.
Regular external audits have shown repeatedly that our standards are exceptional. We are passionate about finding the right staff for each environment.
TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer, and operates as an Employment Business in providing temporary or contract job-seeking services