Business Manager - Sandhurst | 30076 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Sandhurst, Gloucestershire, England
33000.0000 - 55000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Business Manager - Toyota Sandhurst
Our Business Managers are accountable for delivering an exceptional customer experience through a small team of Sales Executives to become the Worlds Most Trusted Automotive Retailer. By following the Inchcape sales process and ensuring compliance to our regulatory regime sales objectives and budget profitability will be achieved. Strong relationships with our brand partners and suppliers will be built making Inchcape a partner of choice. Sales skills will be developed to ensure you have a high performing team and are personally expert in the sale of finance and insurance
- Achieve unit sales, chassis profit, finance, GardX and warranty income targets
- Focus on the sales strategy to increase sales revenue and profit in accordance with a growth plan
- Ensure compliance to Inchcape and regulatory sales processes in order to treat customers fairly.
- Adheres to retail policies in compliance with legal and manufacturer guidelines in order to pass internal/external audits
- Achievement of customer satisfaction and brand standard requirements for brand partners.
- Ensures Sales Executives are committed to customer satisfaction and process excellence
- Facilitator for all Sales Executives ensuring they are trained and reviewed to the required standards and to support the sales team through coaching and development
- Maintain relationships with internal colleagues, brand partners, finance and insurance partners
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience in Automotive Retail Sales
- Excellent relationship and interpersonal skills are vital for this role.
- You must be able to adapt to each customer and ensure the finance package is tailored to their individual needs
- Experience of delivering Finance and Insurance packages to customers and understand FCA Compliance
- Ability to supervise and manage the sales process
- High motivation levels, with excellent communication and administration skills and have the ability to work well under pressure
- Drive to exceed targets
- Skilled at creating an environment in which your team can thrive and perform in
- Influencing and negotiation skills, having the ability to identify and close the sale.
- Full EU driving licence
Not only do you get to work alongside great people within Inchcape, we offer great benefits too. For your valued contribution we will provide a fantastic benefits package including;
- Employee Advantage Scheme which has over 3000 retailers with 1000’s of discounted products and services.
- Company pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Holiday allowance rising with length of service
- Discount Gym membership
- Vehicle purchase discount
- Cycle to work scheme