Compliance Administrator - Exeter | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Exeter, Devon, England
Permanent (Full time)
A new and exciting position has become available at a leading professional services firm as part of their Exeter office. This is a full-time, permanent role and your main duties will include; providing an effective and efficient administrative service within the Risk and Compliance team, maintaining the firm’s client case management system, and screening department calls/ taking clear messages. The successful candidate will have a strong administrative background, excellent attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced, busy environment.
You will be joining a company that offers excellent training and development opportunities, a pension scheme, a blend of home and office working and a free gym located on site!
- File opening for clients and matters
- Undertaking conflict checks for new clients and matters
- Conducting ID verification and recognising anomalies or issues
- Maintaining and updating records
- Assisting with data collection
- Approaching fee earners and support employees when needed
- Screening department calls and taking clear messages
- General administration for the department
- Able to meet deadlines
- A co-operative and flexible attitude
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Willingness to learn in a busy and fast-moving environment
- Polite and helpful telephone manner
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to manage own workload
- Proficient user of MS Office applications
You will be joining a supportive, forward-thinking firm that wants to realise your full potential. If you have the relevant skills and experience we would love to hear from you! Please apply via our website.
Closing Date: Please note that we will accept applications up to the closing date, however all suitable candidates will be submitted as soon as received, and the client reserves the right to appoint before the closing date.
If you have the skills and experience stated, please apply NOW!
Please note that due to the volume of applications that we deal with, if you haven’t received a response within 3 days of your application, then unfortunately on this occasion you won’t have been successful.