Service Manager (Learning Disabilities/Mental Health)
£28000 - £31000 Per Annum
Domus are proud to be working with a fantastic national provider for adults with learning disabilities and mental health needs.
They are looking to recruit for a dedicated service manager to oversee the running of one of their services within mid-Devon for adults with a range of complex difficulties.
This is a fantastic opportunity to grow and develop with a brilliant organisation.
They are paying up to £31,000 per annum dependent on experience.
- Managing all aspects of running the home including supervision of staff, rotas, care planning, quality assurance, training, budget management, finances and management of medication.
- Ensuring adherence to all CQC fundamental standards.
- Communicating effectively to both internal and external stakeholders
- Training, developing and motivating staff through example and attention to good working practice.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care or equivalent.
- Have managed services for adults with learning disabilities and/or mental health needs previously.
- Have strong people and communication skills.
- Have a minimum of 3 years' supervisory experience in the social care sector.
If you are interested, please give James a call on######### or alternatively send your updated CV to #########
Posted 40 days ago