Team Coordinator UK (m/f/d) - East London | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Team Coordinator UK (m/f/d)
East London, Greater London, England
Permanent (Full time)
PAION is a publicly listed specialty pharmaceutical company with innovative drugs to be used in hospital-based sedation, anesthesia and critical care services. PAION’s lead compound is remimazolam, an intravenous, ultra-short-acting and controllable benzodiazepine sedative/anesthetic. Remimazolam is partnered in multiple territories outside of Europe. Remimazolam is approved in, the ., the EU/EEA and China for procedural sedation and in Japan and South Korea for general anesthesia.
In addition to Byfavo® (remimazolam), PAION is preparing to launch the two products GIAPREZA® (Angiotensin II) and XERAVA® (Eravacycline) in Europe. GIAPREZA® is a vasoconstrictor indicated for the treatment of refractory hypotension in adults with septic or other distributive shock who remain hypotensive despite adequate volume restitution and application of catecholamines and other available vasopressor therapies. XERAVA® is a novel fluorocycline indicated for the treatment of complicated intra-abdominal infections in adults.
For our team in SW London, UK we are currently searching for a
Team Coordinator UK ****
This is a great opportunity for professionals with solid experience in supporting roles to join a German pharmaceutical company just launching commercial operations in the UK.
We are looking for an experienced professional to join our team of experts in the UK. We are launching products in anaesthesia and ICU settings as well as establishing our commercial presence in the UK. Our offices are based in central Richmond, SW London.
You will be reporting to the General Manager UK and are responsible for supporting the General Manager, the Medical Director, the marketing and sales teams and the wider UK field-based team with organisational, administrative and logistical needs.
Your tasks & responsibilities:
- Support for Country Manager / MD
- Office management
- Support the UK field-based team
- Marketing, Meetings and Congress Support
- Sales and CRM system support
- Procurement and contracting
- Financial management and reconciliation
- Company Quality and Medical team Support
- Experience in the pharmaceutical or healthcare industry welcomed
- Working knowledge of the PMCPAs ABPI code of practice and associated requirements preferred, including managing marketing materials, events and congresses and contracting with health care professionals
- Experience in a highly regulated industry, as an alternative
- Experience in managing financial processes (purchase orders, invoicing, accruals) and vendor management
- Proven experience in a varied and fast-paced administrative support role
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Competence in managing purchasing activities in line with Budget plan and ensuring accurate and timely inputs to monthly financial reporting
- Professionalism when managing diaries and scheduling meetings and appointments, including an awareness of key deadlines impacted
- The ability to be proactive and take initiative and work with minimal supervision
- Strong customer service focus when working with external and internal stakeholders
- A demonstrated commitment to quality in all aspects of the role with ability to follow designated processes to ensure compliance with external regulations and internal policies and procedures
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of standard Microsoft office packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneDrive, SharePoint) and the ability to learn company specific software if required
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Discretion and trustworthiness: you will often be party to confidential information
- Tact and diplomacy