Logistics Coordinator - Broxbourne | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Broxbourne, Hertfordshire, England
24000.0000 - 27000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
My client is an industry-leading brand that has been performing exceptionally well over the last few years and even more so during the pandemic. They are looking for someone who has experience in importing and exporting post-Brexit.
You will be a key player in the supply chain team ensuring accuracy and quality across the board.
- Scheduling and tracking all shipping movements ensuring full compliance with EU regs
- Establish freight and duty rates
- As an FMCG company, traceability, certificates of origin and any organic certification checked as necessary.
- An experienced professional from FMCG background with shipping experience post BREXIT
- Experienced dealing with HMRC
- IT literate on Microsoft packages
What’s on Offer:
- Generous Holliday allowance
- A fun and interactive workplace
- Genuine career progression opportunities in a company that is regarded as one of the best in the UK in its industry
Client looking to interview and make an offer asap.