Partner Channel Manager
£60000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + OTE £90-120k
Partner Channel Manager EMEA 25% travel
Are you experienced in Technology Partner Channel Manager? Are you currently managing partner relationships to drive sales? Yes? This could be the career move for you.
Our award winning Client helps companies turn manufacturing, distribution, and retail data into results. Their awardwinning software provides customers with insights that help them make more informed, datadriven decisions, improving efficiencies, and boosting their bottom line.
As the Partner Channel Manager you will focus primarily on our client largest partner, working closely with them to achieve join goals by creating and executing strategic partner business plans to drive new sales/revenue. Being the driver of all the partner solutions you will be the creator of opportunities for the Sales Team. The channel is both a referral partner network and a distribution channel that the Sales Team will proactively close deals for. Later down the line you will be responsible for identifying and onboarding new partner relationships.
Partner Channel Manager Responsibilities:
- Actively contribute to the achievement of sales and company targets
- Establish and manage relationships with existing channel partners in order to create new opportunities
- Proactively drive activities within channel partners that increase brand awareness, product presence and revenue generation for all company products
- Work with marketing to develop plans that support the partner network and generate deal flow
- Identify, recruit and onboard new channel partners
- Provide product and program training for Channel Partners through webinars and demonstrations of our product offerings
- Work with partners customer account managers to proactively identify opportunities for further growth within Partners customer base
- Work with partners customer account managers to proactively identify attrition risk for our clients products within partners customer base
- Maintain and encourage effective working relationships across teams/ departments to deliver a cohesive and positive environment with a shared vision;
- Collaborate with the Sales Consultants on closing new business generated through partnerships
- Assist in preparing Request for Proposal (RFP)/POC
- Regularly review and measure partners progress to ensure they remain profitable
- Provide regular reports on KPIs and/or our Strategy
- Keep up to date and understand competitive products and pricing strategies to ensure they retain and grow market share
- Travel to various Channel Partner offices/venues for meetings, events and trainings
- Attend and work trade shows and partner events including booths and public speaking
Whats on Offer for the**Partner Channel Manager**
A basic salary of £6080k depending on experience + first year expected bonus around £30,000 on top.
Applicable Skills: Channel Manager, Alliance Manager, Partner Manager
Click apply now for immediately consideration for this opportunity.
Posted 19 days ago