E - Croxdale | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
E-commerce Manager (Stock & Buying)
Croxdale, County Durham, England
£30000 - £32000/annum Flexi-time, discretionary bonus
Permanent (Full time)
We are looking for a Supply Chain manager to join our rapidly growing business and take the reigns, implement new processes and stay 3 steps ahead of the game. 99% need not apply, but if you are ambitious, hungry, love a challenge and the freedom to make something your own, this could be for you. We are a fun, energetic and dynamic firm who have shot to market leaders in a relatively short time period. This role is ideally suited to someone who:
- Is assertive and excellent at time managing themself and others.
- Highly organised with a love of order, excellent planning and meticulous when creating new processes and implementing existing ones.
- Very responsive/on top of comm's and able to multi-task between lot's of projects and parts of the role.
The key responsibilities of the role are:
- Buying a wide array of stock from international suppliers (Finland, UK, Germany, Estonia) with varying lead times.
- Booking in collections of stock with hauliers and tracking ETA's.
- Liaising with new potential stock partners, planning space within the warehouse and undertaking risk assessments of the supplier.
- Uploading stock invoices for accountants
- Ensuring stock levels are appropriate based on current and projected sales.
- Keeping the WMS up-to-date and changing Product Ranges etc. to tidy system up
- Keeping accurate stock levels on internal WMS and planning orders based on sales volumes, supplier lead times and project lead times.
- Ring-fencing stock used for our installation teams and in house manufacturing.
- Planning and ring-fencing stock for installations well in advance, ensuring all equipment and materials required for an installation is in stock ahead of the prefabrication works within our workshop.
- Collaborating with the e-commerce team when they are uploading new products onto WMS platforms and liaising with content and marketing/photography to get pictures and writing agreed for new entries
- Ensuring the WMS/channel management software is correclty mapped and pushing products to the right channels.
- Booking in stock arrivals in advance into the WMS to allow for easier processing.
- Creating Monthly Stock Valuation Reports, reviewing the Warehouse layout with the Warehouse Supervisor and remapping products based on sales volumes.
- Ensuring correct information is given/received from suppliers in line with new Brexit rules (HS codes, weights and dimensions, international shipping etc.)
- Updating prices in line with increases or decreases in supplier and carriage costs.
- Working closely together with the warehouse team to rectify any issues regarding stock (. processing broken items etc.)
- Prioritising Prime orders and managing requests from Amazon to keep Prime badge
- Rectifying "unprocessed" orders in the WMS
- Booking in pallet collections from warehouse.
- Liaising with DPD and other couriers when issues arise and chasing them when collection missed.
- Looking into new dispatch options
- Buying Packaging Materials and Warehouse Materials
- Liaising with the sales team regarding stock shortages, stock adjustments etc. (. ordering linen to customer's requests and liaising with customers about longer leadtimes)
- Answering all stock queries on Amazon and Ebay (and potential new platforms)
- Colaborating with the warehouse supervisor on processing returns and refunding on both the WMS, Paypal, Shopify, Ebay and Amazon
- Making tactical decisions to allow for as little timber waste as possible according to bench/cladding dimensions and stock availability
- Working together with the sales department to foreshadow which products are selling well/badly and adjusting sales strategies
- Liaising with suppliers about stock needs from customers and ascertaining (accurate) lead times for sales teams to be able to sell to customers
- Buying stock according to warehouse capacities (. not overbuying due to space constraints of the warehousing facilities)