Qualified Dental Nurse - West Byfleet | 30076 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Qualified Dental Nurse
West Byfleet, Surrey, England
Permanent (Full time)
Qualified Dental Nurse
An exciting position has become available for a part-time Qualified Dental Nurse based in Surrey. Starting at 20 hours per week with potential to increase over a few months.
- GNVQ or NVQ Qualified
- Fully completed training
- Live within 10 miles of KT14 7QH
- Good work ethic
- Friendly and sympathetic approach
- Confident and reassuring attitude
- Ability to relate well with different kinds of people
- Adhere to health and safety protocols as well as cross-infection to the highest standard
- Ensure all dental instruments are correctly decontaminated
- Set up for every patient
- Provide the Dentist with the correct instruments and equipment
- Serve as an assistant to the Dentist during treatment bypassing relevant equipment and instruments to him, in the same vein retracting and aspirating if necessary
- Mix and prepare materials
- Write patient notes efficiently and correctly as dictated by the Dentist
- Monitor patients from entering the room, during treatment and after the surgery
- Offer reassurance and support to patients
- Carry out stock control
- Greet patients and check them in
- Answer the phone and deal with patient enquiries
- Book appointments
- Take payment
- Liaise with laboratories and referral hospitals/practices.
- Cleaning of practice premises
Our client is an independent, family-orientated, private dental practice focused on bringing quality dentistry to its valued patients. As well as offering a full range of general dentistry for all the family, the surgery provides the highest standard of preventative, restorative, and cosmetic dentistry.
Why should you apply?
- The chance to join a well-established and popular dental practice
- The opportunity to become part of a hardworking, dedicated team
- To showcase your knowledge and experience
- The potential to learn from a skilled team and play an integral part in the growth and development of the business
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
*Keywords:*Qualified Dental Nurse, Dental, Dentist, Dentistry, Surgery, Health and Safety, Dental Nurse, GNVQ/NVQ Qualified, Dental Surgery, Private Dentist