Recruitment Assistant - Cardiff - This Area Only | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Cardiff - This Area Only
£24000/annum pension, 28 days holiday
Permanent (Full time)
Position: Recruitment Assistant
Salary: Up to £24,000 (DOE)
Benefits: Pension Scheme, 28 days holiday, hours Monday – Friday
We are currently recruiting for a Recruitment Assistant to be based at our client’s Head Office in Cardiff.
You will get involved in the full cycle of recruitment, providing advice in relation to HR polices and providing guidance on ER issues, absence, and performance management
As Recruitment Assistant your key duties will include:
* Pro-actively search for potential candidates using social media, job websites, job centres and agencies, posting adverts where applicable.
* Be the first point of contact for applicants for roles that have been advertised.
* Send, receive, and record applications and ensure that they are complete and comply with recruitment requirements.
* Deliver an effective service in relation to pre-interview screening, testing and any assessments as required including providing an initial screening for all candidates ensuring that the identified essential criteria are met in accordance with legislative requirements, and assessing suitability for the roles.
* Undertake any pre-employment checks, ., credit checks etc.
* Arrange face to face interviews with candidates and the Head of Departments.
* Liaise with Head of Department and candidates, manage offers and rejections and provide feedback
* Gather all required paperwork for successful candidate ahead of making an offer of employment
* Maintain up to date records and undertake the administration necessary to enable a smooth recruitment service from vacancy to new starter.
* Any other ad hoc duties as required.
Ideally you will have the following experience: -
* Recruitment experience in a similar role
* Experience in a fast-paced environment
* Strong administrator with excellent organisational skills.
* Confident communicator
This is an immediately vacancy.
To apply for this role please forward your up-to-date CV to Jonathan Davidson at PDA SEARCH & SELECTION LIMITED