Technical Support Advisor - Chester | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Technical Support Advisor
Chester, Cheshire West and Chester, England
24000.0000 - 26000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
We are recruiting for a Technical Support Advisor on behalf of our client who are one of the global leaders in the Audiology sector. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to get into audiology, or for a current audiologist looking to build on their technical knowledge and expertise, as well as their interpersonal skills. The Technical Support Advisor role will be perfect for an individual with high levels of customer service skills and interpersonal skills, as the main aspect of this role will be phone-based support. You will also support the Sales Team and internal departments with product knowledge and training where required as well as fault-finding in hearing aids, software and assistive devices.
Our Client is offering a high level of training and support for this role - the team leader for the Technical Support and Audiological Assistant is well-known in the industry and is an audiologist/technical expert. Alongside this, our client is offering a competitive salary, 5% matched pension, 24 days annual leave (pro-rata) and 'Perkbox' employee benefits. This position is initially a 12 month fixed term contract, however it could become a permanent role for the right candidate.
As Technical Support Advisor, your primary purpose will be to provide technical support and advice to hearing care professionals (HCPs) regarding products and services to assist the company in reaching its financial targets and liaise with operations team and dispensers to ensure efficient handling and resolution of referrals that require further information.
You will also responsible for providing proactive, highly accurate technical support and advice to Hearing Care Professions regarding the Company's products and service, liaising with the Operations department and dispensers to ensure efficient handling and resolution of referrals that require further information.
- Advising Hearing Care Professionals over the phone and email on products, hearing aid fittings, software, shell modelling and a range of technical issues.
- Ensure great customer satisfaction by working with and supporting colleagues in Customer Services, Operations, Product Management and Sales to deliver an excellent customer experience
- Owning and handling resolution referrals from internal processes that require further information from customers
- Fault finding of hearing aids, software and assistive listening devices.
- Remote accessing computers to install software, assist in hearing aid fittings and troubleshoot when required
- Analysing repairs and returns to identify any issues within the manufacturing process and advancing them to the appropriate personnel.
- Develop and maintain a great knowledge of products plus proactively develop audiology and technical support knowledge
- Support the sales team with product knowledge and training where required.
- Assist the Product Management team with the integration of new products where appropriate.
- Actively learning from and liase with technical support teams around the globe as required
- Previous experience in a customer service focused role and with audiology focused work experience is essential.
- The ability to provide solutions in a clear, concise and professional manner
- Strong oral and written communication skills and use of analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self motivated, self quality managed and have ability to work on own initiative
- Strong IT literacy skills (Microsoft Word/Excel/ Outlook/PowerPoint and especially CRM
- Work experience in hearing solutions industry is preferred
- Telephone customer service support or desktop support experience
What goodies will you get?
- 5% matched pension
- 6x salary life assurance
- 24 days annual leave (pro-rated)
- Business park location next to lake (perfect for healthy short walks for employee wellbeing!)