Survey Data Processor - Brentwood | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Survey Data Processor
Brentwood, Essex, England
£24000 - £35000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Survey Data Processor
£24,000 - £35,000 per annum (DOE) + Benefits
Our client are specialists within the utilities detection industry who specialise within multi-disciplined underground utility detection and design across the infrastructure sector supplying their clients with high quality surveys.
The Survey Data Processor is responsible for assessing Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) data from multiple equipment across multiple software platforms to provide high quality survey data, reporting and provide support to the field teams. The Survey Data Processor will be required to deliver survey outcomes within the specified timescales and budgetary expectations.
As a Survey Data Processor you will undertake part or parts of the following tasks (this list is not exhaustive):
* Obtain brief prior to each survey to ensure correct and complete survey results are obtained in line with client specifications;
* Responsible for the assessment of GPR data in the detection of utilities or application of GPR in other fields – such as structural assessment;
* Use appropriate software packages to produce required client outputs or enable data to be added to other schemes;
* Employ PAS128, HD29/08 and associated industry guidelines;
* Maintain effective communication between clients, main contractors and supply chain;
* Work with other teams to provide survey reports to the required standard, format and output, within the required timescales;
* Liaise with client and other interested parties on the completion of any of the above tasks by telephone, email, or other means as necessary;
* Produce and maintain reports, spreadsheets and databases where necessary to facilitate the above tasks;
* Follow Risk Assessment and Method Statements. Follow Health and Safety reporting guidelines;
* Participate in ‘lessons learned’ and contribute to the improvement of processes;
* Participate or lead in the development of equipment, methods or software;
* Maintain equipment and vehicles as required to ensure they are always available;
* Where required support surveyors on site
Experience and Qualifications Required
* Minimum of 2 years GPR analysis or relevant experience;
* Minimum of 5 level 2 qualifications . GCSE’s including Maths & English;
* Experience using GPR post-processing software;
* Experience using AutoCAD;
* Conversant in the use of surveying equipment (GPR, Total Station, GPS);
* Good IT skills including competency in the Microsoft Office software suite;
* Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise work accordingly
* Suitable level 6 qualification . degree within related field;
* Experience in delivering PAS128 surveys;
* Experience of GPR surveying in the utilities and construction;
* CSCS Card;
* NRSWA Certified.
Annual leave entitlement increases with length of service up to a maximum of 30 days plus bank holidays
Company funded Private Health Care
Company funded Gym Membership
Medicash – Health Care Cash Scheme – also offers retail discount
About ATS Recruitment
ATS Recruitment are a specialist agency supplying skilled candidates into the high technology engineering and construction industries on both a permanent and contract basis.
We are extremely experienced and knowledgeable about the sectors we recruit into and have several large national (UK) and international clients who repeatedly use our services.
Please visit our website for our latest roles and news