CE&I Engineer - Basingstoke | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Basingstoke, Hampshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
North West Projects is a national Engineering design company with a Nuclear sector focus. Being part of Vinci ENERGIES with a turnover of €14 billion, has allowed NWP to grow in an exciting but secure manner. They are currently recruiting for a number of CE&I Engineer to actively contribute to understanding customer requirements. The ideal candidate will CE&I experience within the Nuclear sector
Commutable from: Basingstoke, Reading, Farnborough, Newbury, Winchester
Salary: Up to £ Competitive Salary + Pension + 25 days Holiday + Benefits
Suitable for: EC&I Engineer, Electrical Design Engineer, CE&I Engineer
The CE&I Engineer will report to the Principal CE&I Engineer to support the successful delivery of the programme. The successful candidate will be part of the CE&I design team for this package of work carrying out design activities to the technical and programme requirements communicated by the Principal Engineer and Project Manager.
* 5+ years’ experience working in a design office environment, preferably in the nuclear sector or other highly regulated industry would be highly advantageous
* Preferably HND qualified engineer or qualified by experience and registered with an appropriate industrial body, . IET
* Recognised qualification in CAE/CAD or equivalent demonstrable experience would be ideal
* Production of:
* Cable Termination Diagrams
* Cable Routing Layouts
* Single Line Diagrams
* Block Cable Diagrams
* Cable Schedules
* Panel General Arrangements
* 18th Edition IET wiring regulations
To apply to this role, please send an up to date CV to James Sloane. For more information please call James – (phone number removed)