Freight Operations Co - Selby | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Freight Operations Co-ordinator
Selby, North Yorkshire, England
25000.0000 - 27000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Land Freight Export Co-ordinator, Selby, £25k + benefits
My client is a successful and growing organisation, operating across the UK and Europe. They are looking for a talented export coordinator to join their supportive team in their brand new offices in Selby.
You will be the key link between the suppliers and the customers, providing a "cradle to grave" logistics export service - from quotation to invoicing.
Key duties will include:
- Extensive client liaison, building relationships and maximising the potential of the European Road freight client's business.
- Extensive supplier liaison to develop reliable and cost effective European services.
- Calculating freight quotations for export and import freight shipments.
- Completing operational administration including job cards and sending booking confirmation to the suppliers.
- Raising all of the appropriate operational documentation including customs clearance formalities.
- Managing the European road freight consignments in transit through to successful completion and delivery.
- Invoicing out and completing the job files.
The successful candidate will be a first class communicator with excellent organisational skills and a real desire to provide outstanding customer service.
- Mon to Fri.
22 days hols + bank holidays
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.