Project Engineer - Portsmouth - This Area Only | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Portsmouth - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
We are looking for a Life Sciences Digital Project Engineer within R&D, you will work within a project team that is responsible for aspects of the design and development of hardware, software and disposable devices for the Biopharmaceutical market. This position will progress developments from conception with responsibilities for aspects, to include, project management, specification, design, industrialization, and transfer to manufacturing as part of a global multi-disciplinary product development team.
We are looking for a new team member, who will support our product development, testing and digital modernisation, for a specific product group within our Biotechnology Business Unit.
- Task management/ project management to ensure project timelines are met
- Developing products within the company portfolio
- Building a relationship with our subcontractors
- Supporting customer with software or instrumentation lifecycle management
- Participating in related projects within the product group and ad hoc support to other product groups
- Testing and documentation for product development and support
The technical expertise needed for this role:
- Instrumentation, Mechanical or software background
- Understanding of connectivity and networking
- Regulatory expertise for instruments in the bioprocessing space and/or Software or instrumentation lifecycle management experience
- Strong project execution experience and successes
- Excellent documentation and communication skills
- Engineering degree
- Strong Communication skills
- Strong presentation skills