HR Business Partner - Inshes | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
HR Business Partner
Inshes, Highland, Scotland
Permanent (Full time)
Our client based in Inverness is looking for a HR Business Partner to join their well established team. Roles like this don't come up very often and with the every growing business this is an exciting opportunity for a HR professional.
As the HRBP you will be responsible for the following:
* Work closely with the HR Team and Board of Directors to create a robust HR strategy and workforce plan for the entire Group
* Manage the recruitment and induction process for all employees through use of best practice and legislation compliance
* Develop, update and implement policies to meet company objectives and maintain legal compliance
* Manage employee relations cases by ensuring company policies and procedures are applied consistently throughout the Group
* Provide best practice HR advice and guidance to managers on issues such as employee relations, effective recruitment practice, informal intervention, coaching and mediation
* Support the bi-annual performance assessment cycle by tracking assessments, supporting managers and implementing L&D solutions
* Conduct training needs analysis, identify skill gaps, and implement L&D solutions
* Analyse HR Data metrics such employee turnover, absence, performance, employee engagement and suggest solutions towards continuous improvement
* Encourage a collaborative working approach by developing strong working relationships with senior management throughout the Group
* Liaise with external agencies and legal bodies as appropriate
* Assist the HR Team and Board of Directors with projects that arise
* Assist in auditing the monthly payroll, contracts of employment, contractual changes, recruitment authorisation, the HR database and headcount reports
To discuss the above in more detail please contact Lyndsey at Global Highland