Account Manager - Liverpool - This Area Only | 30076 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Account Manager - Healthcare
Liverpool - This Area Only
40000.0000 - 60000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
We are revolutionising flexible working in the NHS and are helping NHS organisations save millions (and counting), by connecting them to an increasing number of flexible bank workers. We help grow their staff banks, remove reliance and spending on locum agencies, and aim to improve the general experience of flexible bank working.
We are looking for a Senior Account Manager for the Northern region to maximise client happiness and nurture long-term and positive relationships with clients & stakeholders throughout their journey of engaging with Patchwork. You will provide leadership support for a Client Partnership Manager and any potential additional managers as the client base or service expands, with the Client Partnership Manager being the assigned clients’ first point of contact, ensuring that our clients' experiences with Patchwork are outstanding.
To succeed in this role, you will be experienced in leading a team, you should be an excellent communicator who’s able to grasp executive and senior stakeholder client needs, identify the ways to excel in fulfilling them and multi-task under tight deadlines. Experience within the NHS or a healthcare setting, in a sales or customer service environment is an asset in this position. If you have outstanding leadership qualities, you’re a team player and a problem-solver, we’d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to ensure that our executive and senior stakeholder partnerships with our clients are strong, enduring and agile, you are seen as a trusted partner delivering the best solutions to support patients and staff or worker experiences.
- Building and maintaining trusted strategic partnership working with clients, with particular focus on executive and senior stakeholders acting as their primary point of contact.
- Providing transformational support for senior stakeholders in the utilisation of our solutions, ensuring that our clients implement services and plan projects effectively.
- Provide leadership and direction for Client Partnership Manager/s to enable the swift resolution of client problems and supporting contractual aspects and queries.
- Act as a point of escalation for the region for complaints and escalate issues as appropriate.
- Ensure all clients are communicated to on a regular basis by the Client Partnership Manager and that data is captured as necessary, actions are swiftly delivered in line with client timelines and expectations.
- To ensure executive stakeholders have oversight of their Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), service delivery and achievements against defined outcomes in the utilisation of Patchwork solutions, confidently communicating recommendations to improve outcomes, system and service improvements.
- Oversight of all activities within your region pertaining to the clients (from business development to implementation), ensuring that client happiness is consistently delivered throughout all team interactions.
- Ensure that all clients are being supported on a face to face basis where necessary and that they are regularly engaged with in the completion and review of their maturity of using Patchwork solutions, through a maturity matrix and similar tools.
- Provide senior leadership for Key Account Team meetings with your region, ensuring plans and actions are captured to address clients’ needs.
- Schedule regular meetings with executive and senior stakeholders to ensure that client happiness is maximised.
- Support senior stakeholders in referring Patchwork to external stakeholders
- Identify and lead opportunities within your region for upselling or cross-selling to support clients in adopting new technology, solutions or services from Patchwork, assisting the Business Development team where necessary.
- Ensuring all contracts within your region are carried out according to agreed terms.
- Ensure that all client issues within your region are addressed with agility and efficiency and in line with Patchwork values.
- Collaborate strategically with internal teams (. Business Development, Implementation & Operations, Engineers, Communication & Marketing, Management Team) to address clients’ needs.
- Working with the Head of NHS Partnerships, support the continuous development of the Client Partnership Team and service delivery to support client happiness being maximised.
- Contribute as necessary to strategic meetings, projects and discussions within Patchwork, as necessary
- Deputise for the Head of NHS Partnerships in meetings, as necessary.
- Senior NHS Experience in Temporary Staffing, Rostering, Transactional services or equivalent area of expertise
- Extensive experience as an Senior Account Manager, Account Director, Client Relationship Director or equivalent role
- Ability to travel across the North
- Strong PMO skills
- BSc/BA in Business or similar field
- Aptitude with data interpretation
- Background in strategic customer service, healthcare knowledge is an advantage
- Proficient in MS Office, with working knowledge of CRM platforms is an advantage
- Strong organisational and multitasking skills
- Client-oriented attitude and approach
- Excellent verbal and written communication and negotiation skills with the ability to confidently engage and communicate with senior stakeholders / c-suite stakeholders
- Strategic business acumen
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to lead a team with supporting leadership experience
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets
- Experience tracking relevant KPIs.