SC Cleared Project Support Officer - East London | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
SC Cleared Project Support Officer
East London, Greater London, England
Contract (Full time)
We are urgently seeking an experienced Project Support Officer with current SC Clearance to provide support through the operation of change management processes, and the co-ordination of business management actions and activities for one of our blue light service clients based in London SW6.
The Project Support Officerwill assist the establishment and maintenance of a project support function by providing the management and maintenance of the following project functions & governance:
- Planning, Control & Reporting
- Risk Management & Issue Resolution
- Quality and Configuration Management
- Sustainment and BAU Transition
Ideal candidates will demonstrate the following:
- MUST hold current SC Clearance
- Experience within the public sector of planning and maintaining plans for complex projects or large programmes.
- Experience of working as a Project or Programme Support Officer or an Assistant Project Manager within a complex project environment involving multiple disciplines
- Ability to provide PMO technical skills and capability.
- Experience of working within a Project Management Office structure, to defined methodologies and standards, ideally using PRINCE2 and MSP.
- Experience in supporting complex projects, delivery resources and teams, as part of a dynamic environment and use of formal method(s).
- Programme and project establishment, planning and delivery.
- Knowledge of stakeholder engagement and management.
Please apply for further information
GPR is fully committed to the elimination of unlawful and unfair discrimination and values the differences that a diverse workforce brings to organisations. GPR will not discriminate because of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race (which includes colour, nationality and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. GPR will not discriminate because of any other irrelevant factor and will build a culture that values meritocracy, openness, fairness and transparency.