Underwriter - Rochdale | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Underwriter - Team Lead
25000.0000 - 27000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Our client in the Financial Services Industry is looking to appoint an Underwriting Team Lead to manage their existing team on a Permanent basis.
- Monitoring and reviewing the team's activities and SLA's achievement through relevant KPIs.
- Leading and embedding projects and initiatives, working in partnership with underwriting team, IT and change to strive for operational excellence.
- Training and developing team on underwriting and pay out process and procedures to ensure consistency and good practice and standards.
- Managing the team to ensure that people, resources, and processes are aligned with business needs and fit for purpose.
- Proactively monitoring and review daily workload to meet all SLA's and compliance requirements.
- Completing performance and developments reviews, ensuring objectives are aligned to business requirements.
- Providing operational support to new and existing business.
- Adhering to Customer care policies in line with FCA guidelines.
- Meeting and managing targets and expectations.
- All aspects of responsible lending.
- Application Management.
- Handling inbound and outbound calls and queries.
- Assessing risk and underwrite day to day business in line with company guidelines and policies.
- Responsible for Product valuation in line with company policy.
- Reviewing customer specifications.
- To approve lend based on customer capacity and affordability.
- Meet set targets and KPIs.
- Previous experience Managing/ Supervising a small team.
- Excellent Customer Service qualities and expertise.
- Strong negotiating skills.
- Ability to build deliver and maintain new or existing client relationships.
- Ability to analyse data.
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work across multiple complex tasks.
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritise workloads within required deadlines.
- Good typing skills.
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advert.
Please feel free to visit our website in order to view all our current vacancies and sign up for personalised job alerts.