Maintenance Technician (Communications) - Longmoor | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Maintenance Technician (Communications)
Longmoor, Hampshire, England
£24352/annum 25 Days holiday + benefits
Temporary (Full time)
Application Closing Date: 20th June 2021
The successful candidate will have previously worked on communication systems and associated wiring and infrastructure; these are mainly internal phone lines but please be aware these are not BT systems. The successful candidate will also have experience of electrical repairs, maintenance and will hold the relevant qualifications.
Please note this role will begin on a fixed term basis for 12 months
What you can do:
• Able and competent to carry out inspections and repairs to telephone systems, in assets and out on the estate
• Work on communications systems
• Experience working on communications systems including phone lines, communication systems and associated infrastructure
• Carry out PAT testing.
• Work as part of a close team in a very busy environment.
• Willing to assist other trades and carry out any required maintenance where applicable
• Willingness to take part in the out of hour’s call-out roster
• Ability to complete documentation Knowledge of H&S such as COSHH, manual handling, risk assessments and safe systems of work
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Full UK Driving Licence
• Experience in similar role for a minimum of 3 years
• Knowledge of H&S such as COSHH, risk assessments and safe systems of work.
• Experience of communicating with customers.