Project Manager - Stafford | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Stafford, Staffordshire, England
240.0000 - 260.0000
Contract (Full time)
We have an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join our busy offices based in Stafford on a temporary basis for 1 month with the possibility of an extension. We are looking for someone to start ASAP, working 37 hours per week, at £ per day.
As the Project Manager, your main duties will include:
- Utilising and working with one or more business improvement or change management methodologies (. Prince2, Agile, MSP, Lean Six Sigma etc) demonstrating practical experience with a number of tools and approaches.
- Pro-active relationship building with a high level of emotional intelligence. Experience in change management consulting with colleagues at all levels, developing credible and trusted working relationships.
- Working in collaboration with partners, driving change activity across a business area or organisation and using your influencing and negotiating skills to achieve agreed outcomes.
- Ability to work at pace to deliver outputs to tight deadlines.
- Experience in delivering projects in partnership with NHS & Local Authority partners (preferable)
To be successful for this Project Managerpost you will need to have:
- Experience in managing change projects within a complex environment.
- Experience of applying business design and project management principles to deliver change and transformation effectively
- Understanding of the political context of service delivery and its challenges in the public sector.
- Experience of creating and maintaining effective and influential networks that work collaboratively to shape and deliver better outcomes.
- Intellectually curious and a proven track record of innovation and continuous improvement, bringing in new thinking from outside the organisation.
- Experience of transforming services to deliver better outcomes and services.
- Experience of supporting culture change and transformation.
- Business improvement qualification or equivalent level of experience
121 Jobs is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.