Warehouse Person/Delivery Driver - Nottingham | 6287 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Warehouse Person/Delivery Driver
National Minimum Wage
Permanent (Full time)
Our client currently has an opportunity for a Warehouse Person/Delivery Driver to join their team at their Nottingham office based at Haydn Road, NG5 1EA. They are looking for a bright, enthusiastic person to join their friendly team. This is a full-time, permanent contract working hours per week.
Salary: National Minimum Wage
As our client's warehouse person/van driver, you will be required to assist with incoming deliveries, outgoing order picking and courier dispatch systems. In addition, you may be required to support the driving team with multi-drop deliveries to their customers in the area.
Warehouse Person/Delivery Driver Duties:
- Picking, processing and preparing orders, ready for delivery
- Maintaining a safe and clean work environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Delivering excellent customer service, following the company's standards
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results
- Delivering multi-drop orders to our client's customers using their company van
- Ensuring the van is kept roadworthy by reporting any accidents or repairs
- Any other duties requested by the Manager.
Warehouse Person/Delivery Driver Requirements:
To join our client's team, they are looking for a person who:
- Has experience of working in a warehouse
- Has experience of multi-drop deliveries
- Has an outgoing, positive and professional attitude
- Has good day to day planning capabilities, this will be essential for the candidate to be successful in this role
- Is able to meet deadlines and follow through on commitments
- Is conscientious with good attention to detail
- Is polite, trustworthy, and reliable at all times
- Full clean UK driving licence preferred
- Sound electrical knowledge is desirable
Warehouse Person/Delivery Driver Benefits:
- Minimum of 23 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Free parking
- Workplace Pension
About the Company:
For over 55 years, our client has built a reputation as a specialist technical distributor of industrial control and factory automation products. Their continued success comes from their commitment to product support and customer service. They now employ over 150 people and from their 13 branch locations throughout the UK provide a local service to their customers.
If you feel like you meet the above criteria of the Warehouse Person/Delivery Driver, please apply now!
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...