PPC Manager - Notting Hill | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Notting Hill, Greater London, England
£35000 - £45000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Location: Candidate can be either based in Newbury or London.
- Will need to spend at least 2 days in the respective office and can work rest remotely if they so choose. Likewise if they would rather spend all 5 days in either office then that's great.
- This is a full-time role, working Monday to Friday, 9am to
What you’ll be doing:
* As a PPC Manager, you will work on our client’s paid media campaigns and develop and implement the PPC strategy accordingly.
* Supporting the Director of Search, you will be tasked with writing ad copy, conducting keyword research, analysing and optimising campaign performance and writing reports.
* Staying on top of current trends within the PPC sector, you will also be a key member of the search team and will offer advice and recommendations to account managers and decision makers to help maximise ROI.
* Manage PPC campaign implementation
* Work with the design teams to develop high quality ads
* Attend regular team catch ups and support client meetings
* Produce accurate monthly reporting of results to clients
* Ensure client budgets are agreed and managed accordingly
Experience you’ll need:
* At least five years’ experience working in roles where PPC and digital marketing was the main focus
* A passion for Google Ads and paid social advertising
* At least two years’ experience in a PPC Manager role or similar.
* Experience of working within an agency environment or part of a marketing team would also be advantageous.
* Google Ads qualified. Basic HTML Knowledge of Google, Bing Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn, PPC software and tools
* Competitive salary
* Profit share scheme
* Health insurance
* Pension scheme
* Cycle to Work Scheme
* Computer scheme – make savings on IT equipment through a government-backed salary exchange scheme
* 20 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays, this then increases with length of service
* Annual duvet day