Graduate Sales Engineer Heathrow
Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £28000 per annum + Bonuses
Graduate Sales Engineer Heathrow**Position Overview**
- The successful Graduate Sales Engineer will be in a direct sales role with their own territory and will typically spend 2 days a week in the office and 3 days in the field.
- The Graduate Sales Engineer will also find and follow up new business opportunities and leads.
- It is expected that the Sales Engineer will meet with clients and demonstrate products in order to sell effective solutions.
- Direct sales opportunity with specified territory
- Meeting and demonstrating products to clients in order to sell effective solutions
- Finding and developing new business leads and opportunities in order to maximise revenue.
Graduate Sales Engineer Heathrow**Position Requirements**
- Degree qualified in a business or engineering qualification
- Previous sales or commercial experience
- Highly motivated with a desire to succeed
- IT Literate
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Full driving licence, valid in the UK
G**raduate Sales Engineer Heathrow**Position Remuneration
- Salary £26K £28K (dependent upon experience)
- Quarterly bonus
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Company car
- Company pension
- Healthcare & Life Cover
- Laptop and Mobile Phone
- Fully Expensed Business Travel & Accommodation
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Posted 43 days ago