Data Quality Manager
City of London, London
£55000 - £70000 per annum + bonus, pension, benefits
Data Quality Manager Financial Services, Information Management
Up to £70,000 + bonus + pension + benefits
An opportunity as a Data Quality Manager for a leading technologycentric, data driven financial services consumer brand. You will lead a growing data quality function through an exciting tranformational period, developing key data quality frameworks, whilst facilitating the completion of flagship data projects.
The ideal candidate will be a strong communicator with a strong track record of successful data quality transformations (data mapping, data lineage, data flows).
THE ROLE DATA QUALITY MANAGER FINANCIAL SERVICES, INFORMATION MANAGEMENT:
* Become a data quality subject matter expert across a major international brand
* Establish, develop and embed data quality frameworks and process
* Lead and manage a growing team of data quality professionals
* Educate and engage with the wider business and boardlevel stakeholders.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
To qualify for this Data Quality Manager Financial Services, Information Management role, you must have:
* Strong track record with data quality, having successfully completed a number of data quality transformations
* Strong knowledge of data quality frameworks, data flows, data lineage and data quality tools
* Strong communication skills, coupled with strong stakeholder management skills.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply, please do so via this site. For more information, reach out to Femi Akintoye at Harnham
Data Quality, Information Management, Data Governance, IDQ, Data, Frameworking
Posted 24 days ago